Sticky's Mission! Sticky's Mission!

I hate stick movies!!

And the fact you can't even spell WIPE correctly concerns me.

DikkopStudios responds:

The title says: Sticky's Mission. I am you now: Hmmm i hate stick movies, HEY there is one! LETS WATCH IT! Wow that sucked! I think ill just write a STUPID review and hope the fcking movie gets deleted!

Thx for the review anyway L0l

facts from the tru side facts from the tru side

Ive got a few cool facts of my own..

1. You can't spell.
2. Some of your facts were wrong, making them fictional. (P.S. Just to let you know, Jesus came back in three days, not one.)
3. This is crap, even though its insulting to Christians.

Foamy Got Blammed Collab Foamy Got Blammed Collab

HAHA very good

I really liked this flash, and although I have no opinion on foamy and what not, I am still impressed by this collab. RTS's especially. I think it should be the new movie played when a movie is blammed.

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Short but good.

Although it was quite short, and seemed to have no real story behind it except for a small war scene, I still quite enjoyed it. The graphics were extremely good for stick figures, and the whole animation was smooth. Sounds were in sync. So i gave this a 4/5. Just hope next time its at least a little bit longer.

Mario And Luigi Forever 1 Mario And Luigi Forever 1

This is awesome

This has to be one of the best flashes i've seen. One thing has bothered me though, why is its score so low? The choice of music is excellent, the voices are clear, the animation is smooth, the interactivity is the best it can get and the style, well it is its own storyline, so it doesn't come anymore original than that.

Ive seen flashes get higher scores when this is more deserved. This flash is awesome mate. The only reason i can see why that ppl have marked you down slightly is because it uses sprites and is Mario and Luigi. If anyone gave you zero, they obviously didn't watch and don't deserve to be on this site.

Once again well done, and i hope your score increases because it deserves to. :D

Newbs Newbs

Excellent!

Lol i love the ending sound...."Do I smell a newbie?" gunshots, omg that is awesome

good plot on the newbs getting slaughtered and good use of sounds, very humorous!

Bridge Bridge

Nice

At first i thought it looked pretty stupid, but after watching the entire thing i thought it was pretty good. And a nice twist at the end. Good flash.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

Excellent!

lol exploding pigeons!!! Opening credits is really good as well, i especially like the transfer between characters. Overall the plot was really good, nice randomness. Can't wait for more! This flash has everything covered.

Nobodies Shorts #1 Nobodies Shorts #1

Good!

This is a great short. Music and sound was good. Graphics were excellent. Theme/opening credits were heaps good. Lol i love the humour in this one as well. Well done! Make more please!

Ninja Repelent Ninja Repelent

Needs sound!

It was a good animation, but u really needed sound to make it complete, otherwise pretty funny. Good stuff